ACCUSOURCE INVESTIGATIVE SOLUTIONS, INC. is always on the lookout for qualified individuals with the ability to achieve our client’s objectives and who possess the skills to meet or exceed our high standards. Interested parties should be charismatic problem solvers who can make quick decisions, and should have a passion for our profession. We are not interested in investigators who are just looking for a paycheck. Pay is based on qualifications. In addition to the traits referenced above, the following criteria must be met:
- Florida class “C” licensed investigator
- Valid Florida driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Reliable vehicle with tinted windows
- 8mm or mini DV camcorder with AV in and out feature (for covert camera application)
- HIGH QUALITY color covert camera (pinhole camera)
- Computer with Microsoft Windows, internet connection, and the knowledge to use Microsoft Word for report writing and the internet for case research
- Flexibility (this is not a 9-5 job)
Candidates must be able to work independently, must be accountable for their performance, and must possess excellent verbal AND written communication skills. Candidates must possess a strong attention to detail and must display a dedication to accuracy in the performance of their duties.
Specific investigative tasks required include, but are not limited to:
- Possess the ability to construct an outline for, and properly administer, both written and recorded statements
- Must know your way around a courthouse
- The personality and investigative techniques to discreetly communicate with individuals in any scenario in order to obtain information without compromising the integrity of the investigation (Pretext)
All candidates must pass a criminal background investigation, be drug free, and be willing to undergo a written examination to determine areas of expertise and proficiency. (This is not a right or wrong test; rather it is a series of open ended questions in an attempt to assess the candidate’s philosophy on various areas of investigation)
Interested parties should submit a resume, references, and a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!